Friday, August 29, 2008

Homies for life




I just want to blog about my beautiful friends (: hehs.

Wei Shan. BFF"S for life hunn!
Xukie. Ill keep your dirty lil secret aye.
Dorothy. You're supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! : D FFL!
Rachel. boozes! strawberry flavour.
Sze Teng. I wanna see your green and white room of yours. :)
Sue Ann. You're still a hell of a kind.hehs.
Yee Aung. Go with the flow. i have faith in you!
Zi Xuan. i would tell you i love you. hhaaa.
Li Wen. facccccccceeebboookkk rockss (:
Fook Jian. Make sure you finished that economic book by next monday!
Kenneth. Don't think too far. be yourself.
Jocelyn. i want that ticketss!!! arrrhh (;
Hazel. get well soon babe : D
YOU! yeah you there, reading my bloggie.
your my friend too!
: DDDD

4 comments:

xoxo, z.i.x.u.a.n. said...

AHAHA. love u 2! (= but not in the lesbo way, o/c. ;D I just don't swing that way. Ahaha.

yA said...

haha. (:
great post.
go with the flow? that's. random. xD
i get what you mean though.

gawh said...

okok I'll link you, when I found out how~ Y no miie one??? I miss you very much~~~

Anonymous said...

Haha. Thanks for adding me in the list.... FACEBOOK rockssss!!! And you too. :)