Thursday, June 18, 2009

take one (:
take two. !

I and SHEMUEL

shawn and mua (:


'' today my friends that are migrating to Australia came to my mansion, (which is not a house) *( i dont care just put ''mansion'') I...purposely jump into a pool for them to see. (so lame right) im so happy i did it YAY ME!!! (shemuel emphasized)on it! ; DDDDDDDDD








FROM SHEMUEL AND SHAWN POH (who came to my mantion which is not a house) smily faceee.





ohkay!, this is JACLYN noww. those were two retarded friends of mine which are now forcing me to write this blog and blog about how fabulous they are. lots of sweatness. ; D hahaa. they came over for sushi dinner with my family and chit chatted. played the fish and scared cheerie away with their retardedness. thats all (: wishing them all the best in life and safe journey there :D





SHEMUEL POH IS A ANNOYING LIL BRAT! hahaha



fyi, gonna miss everyone of them (: thanks for being my awesome retarded craziee annoying lil friends ;) see u on August and ill trash ur new home :)












No comments: