Friday, December 11, 2009

MidniteMilo!

shoot me a random question, any ten random questions NOW! saying who's birthday is in the month of January? ( meme!) who ate mamak for breakfast today. haha yayahh, gaahh. mybrainisnotfunctioningnowineedstrength! EHEE (:
I was told to blog about yee aung, since he's soo ubber perasan and vain. pfft, check out his blog, he'll blow your mind with a 4 days story in camp life! yahh! be amazed, he writes like a freak. haha BUT! it's not just any camp, it's church camp! ''prison break'' camp? yahh, you better be thanking me for this yee aung, i'm promoting your blog, and pitying you since you wrote so much and there's noone there to read your stuff. ahaa!

pray for me for my chinese pleaseee! haha

''Jesus loves me this i know,

because the bible tells me so (:''

No comments: