Friday, March 26, 2010

lots of love from you!

After a whole tiring day of school, yes! finally can go back and take a nice shower and eat. BUT NO! i was sent to my daddy's office after school ); worst of all. it's now 6.30pm and i'm stuck here ALONE. yahh man, my daddy ditched me with some peeps of him went mamak at this time and left cold pizzaa and union rings for me to eat. eww dad you know i hate onions! :P haha, but daddy loves me most ;) hehe! i feel like a boss now in the office. haven felt like this since i was 4. i used to remember going to office with my dadddy every single day and ditching kindergarden.. i was a spoiled brat and cried every single day if my mummy took me to kindergarden. yuck i hate those places :P i was 4 larh ok! plesaee, small baby ma :) to the extend that my teacerh cant even handle me, i was a problem in that class cause i kept cryingg once i step foot in that class, i remember my teacher even sort of bribe me with a butterfly pin! i think i still have it though. haha good times good times.


GUYS! (: awesome news for the coming month of APRIL! first of all there's april fools larh duh. i think this year we shall stuck bananas in ***'s car engine! HAHAH! ;) mel and sam,you know who i mean. dont laugh ok, i think its a pretty good idea. he deserves it! ahah besides its april fools! ;p and then there's EASTER RALLY! :)wooohoo! pleaseee awesome people of CHS, plesaes do attend easter rally on the 9th. it's going to be awesome! reallyy! nojoke.hehe (: and then tere's john's birthday coming up. all girls camp is on MAY. i'mma getting baptise withhh janice babee on the 17th! (: plus melissa too i think! AWWW! i cant' wait. athlete MSSD is next week. gonna kick some taman sea's ass this year! hehe! pray hard for me babes! i really do hope xuki and rach can see me! awww, they'll be my number one supporter holding a banner wei hahaha! noo, i'm just joking. they'll rather just bring pompoms hehe


well, i got lots to say! but too bad i gotta stop here, i have a feeling that my daddy is going to come back any soon now and then i wn't get to finish this post. i hear thunder storms too whcih means HOPEFULLY i won't be going to tuition tonight! hahaha pizzaa babee! ;) muax peace out.

No comments: