Wednesday, May 28, 2008

fresh new start=)

wheeee!! first time blogging here

alots of things i have to write.

hehee,well..im form1.

im new in the school

but i met awesome cool friends!

cheeriooo~



im getting use to it in this school though

its reallyy fun once you get to know



wellll..about todayy,its a holiday duh

and people telling me or asking me where im going for the holidays.

and my friends hates the holidays.

i dont get it, too free?

all i know is im enjoying it preetyyy well=)

ehheeee, some friends just stayy home and nag about nothing to do

while you got some MUCH things to do.

so...please people! stop nagging that you hate the holidays.

its THE HOLIDAYS! haha=D





at 1.51am. some random big dog came in my house garden.

and it was scarry.even my dog was hurt.

poor thinggg..well i know its late.

but heyy! its my precious dogg man.

hahahaa..dog lover wheeee=)

for some reason im actually telling the dog story thing to fook jian.

weird.~ heehe, dog dog dog dog

oh where can you be, i've been searhing all over for yea so i can smack you with this cane im having.hahaaaaa..yes!! its bigg and scary and and..HUGE! compare with my dog duh.=D

just hope it won't jump out and eat me.hahaha



youth church 08.i missed it.

WHY WHY!!!! why do i have to miss it!!

rarrr..gawrr!! im suppose to have fun there.

and i mean to worship jesus.!!! but im not!!

WHYYYY!!!!! i just hav no answer to that.

sighh..wished i was there right now.



ohh yeahh, wei shan. tommorow.

''YOU'RE ON!!!"

heeeeeeeeeee=D

1 comment:

yA said...

haha cool. you're blogging (: i'm still hating the hols cause i'm not able to go to school. I SUPPORT YOU! WHACK THAT BIG FAT DOG! xP uhh nice post. i pity your dog btw.. ):