Friday, May 30, 2008

A day out

Look at all the stores in Asia Cafe
They are awesome=)

Jackpot sugarwheeeee=D

Before the day we went out for our gathering in Sunway,Wei shan came over to my house for sleep over.It was fun and we went online and watched a movie till 3am i think.The next day, we get ready and went off to sunway to see my precious friend Carine.And came along with the boys.They didn't change abit.(:We went for a movie, and we saw superhero movie. Oh! and we had lunch in the chicken rice shop.haha! =D

Besides of eating, we went on a search for sweets! and alot of them. and at last we found the jackpot! mushmallows, sweets, everything was in there.(: Wei Shan and Carine just can't wait to have their hands on the food. hahaaa..

It was a fun day for me and i was happy to see my friends again eventhough they haven't change abit! oh well..they're my friends and i love them lots=DD

-END-

No comments: