Sunday, January 11, 2009

hello hello. okay right i'm perfectly happy right now, trying to forget what just happen today which really actually pisted me off. but i'm forgetting about it already and i'm totally fine right now! (: cheers. omgg.
*soo! today was a real Bong. i didn't reallyy enjoy it at all. except for YC duh. it was furrr. sadly didn't see jo there. it's been ages since i've seen her. oh look at the bright side at least i saw selena and amanda (: hahaa. oh eyah and i wanna thank jonathan for the prettie lil pressie (: hehe. thanks alot! i really appreciate it.
In another hand, family drama now is alot. i'm not really going in too deep but it's seriously bugging me in the stomach and it really hurts. I really pray to God about this matter.Z T.T
ohh gosh. my dad is furious right now. and he's shoo-ing me like a dogg. and it's like what. 11pm?! it's not even late.!!! stupid stupid stupid stupid! i hate this weekend. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh help me Goddd.

No comments: