Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I still remember the frist time we met. no it wasnt in our claassroom but it was in the school canteen. 
i remember your name on the third day of school and yet still i dont know you were in my class (:
and then so onn. we became classmates and then i know you were sitting all the way in front of the classroom being a good girl.
i remember you are the wakil BM with ashhh and u love your job.
i remember the first time we sat together in class and we crap alot.
i remember you first told me a bad word and then i learned it from u.
i remember i told u my crush and u too told me yours (:
i remember you brought me out of school for the very first time.
i remember you brought ubber sweet stuff to schhool and giving it to me to eat in class.
i remember you firstt said u like black.
i remember the first time you cried and the first time u went all hyper.

=D and thenn. we were best friends (: eventhough you are kinda weird and we were total opposites and some point. but somehow we were able the click right after we met. and after that..you were teaching me everything i would have not do. and i thought it was prettiee cool. X) like breaking the rules and polluting someone! hehee. okayy. i know. noone would be able to change your mindd. weather your emo or hyper. your just you (: meeting u after one year makes me a happier person. and soo, our friendship is still counting on (:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XUKIEEEEEE =D; D

No comments: