Sunday, February 15, 2009

as i was thinking about what she said earlier,
it really means alot to mee.
todayy's special. (: my cousin came over.
and she went to church with us.
andd hor yeahh'' ji bai kai' was..
a chicken covered with paper and awesome black sauce. ;D
hahaa (: soo damn cute..

during lesson,
i felt that what she said was true,
and i ask myself.
why is it soo hard to listen than talkk?
why is it soo hard to just be still and listen instead,
of being soo busy and talkingg to those around us.
sound is everywhereee. but why can't we just spent some time in silence?
i have really thought about that.
and the thought of it its just creeppyy. lol
HE's just trying to tell us something.
so much thingss. but we don't give Him a chance to.
so how can we get rest if we're not in silence and still?

i'll tryy my veraayy best (:

oh yeahh! n about that nonsence wackky thingg.
i'm over it, that's life i guess.
thanksss baoo beii june (: love u muchh.
and my parents of course ;D

oh sorriee ): i've lost my $$ in my phoniee. againn.. ==

No comments: