Sunday, January 31, 2010

THANKYOUALL(:

WHY LARH! people tell me why! ahha! why am i called MR.wong kk"s number one fan. am i suppose to be proud of that? ehh just because i like too go into the lab doesnt mean anything going on ok! ahhaa! thanks guys for this super awesome and amazingly retardeddd card made by PANGJOFAN (: thank you soo much you guys! i really appreciate it. thanks for the celebration andd the lame chicken dance i had to do there haha! and thanks for theee cake! which was eaten by my brother at the end. woops sorry wai leem. Here, i want to wish AUYONGWAILEEM a very happy seventeen birthdayy! (: our one and only president of the CHSCF! * cheerrss*! waileem, you've been an awesome dudee and i hope you like ice cold water! ahha like whatt aaron said. May God continue to bless you through out the year! oh special thanks to CF members like germaine, pangjofan, shu min, aaron, eelaine, dylan, waileem, june, justin, melissa, rachel, xukie, crystal, wen min and soo many more for the card (: i shall always rememebr that i'm his number one fan? (; hahaa! loveyouguys! each and everyone of you are such a bleesssing to me and i will cherish every second of it (:


Hahaa! this one crazy church Dookeys! (: huei minn calls em donkayss! thanks you guys once more. from left, jocelyn, selena, iris, me!, melissa, janice, jedida and the retarded smilling guy over there name john lim! thank you sek hao, jonathan, justin, basil for today as well (: i really did had a crazyy time with you guys! thank you for theee ice-cream jon! thank you for thee cake jo (: and THANKYOUALL for everything today. You all put a hugee smile on my face today. seriously, i feel darn happy today! If it wasnt for you guys, i won't able to even celebrate my birthday! thank you soo much for everyting that you've been through just for me my brothers and sisters in christ! haha thank you for the Chilli's bill! i shall never lose that bill to show how much you guys have spent for me! why lah! you all should have just let me share the bill! ;P hehe, but then, i felt soo touch and i'm just really greatful to have you all today with me (: you guys are seriously a blessing to me, and i hope our friendship shall grow stronger in chirst and in God too Amen? (: thank you all for your wishes too! sam lee, alex ng, huei minn, eugenia, fish, amanda, esther, sue xian, delon and many more. THANK YOU SOO MUCH :D

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! crazyy people alert (: hahaa, this bunch arh. SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! seriously i tell you, i think i'm the most luckiest girl in the whole wide world lor! (: ehhee, no i dont think that. i know that! why? cause i hav suchh amazingly awesome friends like the one in thee picture there (: thank you all for that day. it really meant so much to me! i'm not going to say you guys are awesome, because i know you all are soo much than that, you guys are soo much more than awesome! you've shown me what friendship really meant,to know thattt you retarded friends of mine hadd cared and sacrifice all that effort in the videoo just for me! *sniffs! ahhaha i'm seriously touched by you guys i felt like crying on that moment, seriously. If it wasnt for you all. I won't be who i am and today won't even happen. i thank you all for trusting me and caring for me soo deeply! AHHH! i just wanna squeeze each and everyone of you soooooo tightly now (: hehee! thank you sze teamanda, benny, yung ming, han khai, kuok ren, yuka, wailee, yan hui, rachel, xukie, dorothy, ashlee, kenneth, shee zhe, jia min, jin hooi ,tian chee, guan hong, wei jian, jen han, yih xiang, melissa pok,sze teng, rebecca, choo anddd finally LOWYEEAUNG! (: seriously dude you've made my day! i appreciate everything that you guys have been through to make that DVD for me. THANK YOU ashlee and kenneth! ohmygoshh! you guys are seriously amazing! I dont know what else i can say. but actually i still do lar! but you dont wanna hear me bragg the whole night rite? (; haha, conclusion is, you guys are justt really awesome,you've made me into the jaclyn i am today! you all are just a blessing to me and i Thank God for each and eveyone of you! (; i love you guysss soo much larhh!! :D
OF COURSE!!!!
i'm not done yet (:
this whole celebration thingy of mine would not have been done without the help of God and of course my belovedd mummy, daddy and brother dylan (: this one is for you guys. thank you soo much! i know they won't read my blog wan la :P but i seriously thank them for organising everything for me (: thank you dylan for being such an awesome brother, and you know what awesome brothers do rite! *wink!
and of course, i thank God for eveything. everything that had happen today or yesterday. i thank God for the friends i have, i thank God for the love he had shown me. i Thank God that He didnt just throw me into a world alone, a loner. but he gave me friends like these. retarded some, lame some, crappy some, all in different characters and differents shapes and sizes, and that is what builds up a great friendshipp (:
once again, i thank you all! seriously. i really felt touched during my birthday celebration anddd i could say this year was the best birthday celebration i've ever had in my whole fifteen years! aiyah! i one year old birthday also forgot already larh. mayb that time also better i forgotten already :P wahhaha! peace out people.
p/s: THANK YOU LOWZHIYING! (: i appreciate for eveyrthing you've done!
oh and THANKYOUJOSHUACHANG!! for wishing me nonstop and letting me syok sendiri for the last 10 minutes before its NOT MYBIRTHDAY anymore! whahaha! ohhh andd birthdayy me back larh josh! you unbirthday me already :P wahhaha thank you josh! X
I LOVEE YOU ALLLLLLLLL! :D cheeseee x



No comments: