Friday, November 7, 2008


hello! watched max payne with my mum and brother yesterday in MV.
That show is like seriously awesome and cool.
so i give like a 5 =) for it. wheee.
Today, which is also the last day of school.
was still a lousy day in school though. Hahaa.
well not that bad lar. we watched I am Legend.
Freaking boys just won't shudd up cause they cant hav subtitle for chinese.
ppfftt..kenneth was so scared i think he nearly peed on his pants.
hahaa (; no lar ken. just playing with yeahh.
Ohh. gambled alot today. don't know why.
but i didn't lose any money though, cause i was playing with all the guys.
they gimme chance. wahaha. (;
Xukie said i got addicted to it! which im not. pfftt.
it was fun today sharing the last memoriable day with em all =)
Oh gosh, did i mention the confession time?
hahaa. I know something really dirty & dark bout em.
I ain't telling anyone ;) hehee.
thats it for todayy.going out with xuk they all tomorrow (; mwah.
P/S: Happy Holidays! i'll miss you guys (;

3 comments:

szeteng said...

I miss ya jaaac.
You going anywhere?
I guess i'll be staying at home again. :(

szeteng said...

Is it a action movie?
I have to do something on the hols. Don't wanna end up like last year! Yeeeks! Hahaha

little dogs rocks! said...

hahaha. i miss you too. noh. staying at home too. keeep in touch yeah (;