Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Okay okay, i'll post i'll post. sigh sigh..
why do i always sound like i'm talking to myself?
oh right, beacause i am. how sweat.
I'm being pretty random here so don't blame me.
I hate it when my dog got out for a ''shower''.
Which makes me wanna bathe her. and she loves it =)
Jaclyn wants a new dog, yesh she does.
planning to hav another generation of doggies for her.
But no..mummy don't let cause we already have one.
Oh common, that's cherrie, she's not a dog.is she?
she's like a family member to me.
So that doesn't count. no it doesn't..
Why does he always thinks he's so good?
dont get perasan and all if you think it's you.
yeah you! talking bout you man. perasan-nedd kills me.
ANYWHO..i get the blamesss yesh the S there.
its' not even a word i think. oh well..
kay, sue me. i need a break. or a vacation or something.
The world's going down..yay.

Oh just another reminder,
i hate it when she steals all my songs.
yesh she..and he. well both of em.
songs. musics. life. death.
I'm talking some senceless stuff now.
I'm random, and it's a sin? nohhh. nehh..
i wanna see lions with pink roars.
Why bother blog anyways?
it doesnt even matter.
I'm just trying to express the things i wanna say?
well i dont think it helps anyway.
so it's a waste of time. for me to fly?
why am i soooo patchi!.
yeshh patchi..patchi sounds nice...patchi.

No comments: