Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Boxess two

hell peeps (: okayy lar. this post is specialy dedicated to melissa and xukie loh. seriously im so sorrie for so call ''ditching'' u guys today in school this morning. and sorrie mel for disturbing your sister? i think it was ur sister early in the morning ): sooo sorryy u guys. damn rain. tsk! i hate rainy mornings. just sucks so muchh that i always cant get up from bed. ughhh!! ): sorrie guys ill make it up to u all (:
kay. so since im not going to school in the morning AND in the afternnon. i hav lotsss of time at home with my brother. reason im not going to school is cause. yaahh. lotsa packing to do. it took me like hours to clear my stuff in my room. goshh! seriously i didnt knoww there's soo much things to pack. and then. god! plus the study area downstairs. and andd. my books! 0.0 darn my books! so u know lar. today was suppose to stay there deee. me, my brother and my daddy. but unfortunaltely my parents were super tired and lazie to fetch us from house to house. and somemore my cousin is coming over to sleepover also. soo. damn tiring for them lar. so didnt manage to shift house today ): but tomorrow for sure (: soooo exciteda bout it. ;D hehe

gah. i reli feel sooo sad about what she said to me thru the phone today ): she told me i was too busy and we've not been talking much lately. okay lar. i also abit agree with this friend of mine. but u just hav to understand that i've been tryin also to fix things up? anddd sometimes mayb u're just giving me the cold look. and u know everytime is the same thing. i know this is just a small matter. but im really worried that it would ending up worst than ever. and i know we had a really good friendship last year and all. and sorrie lar, i cant hav long phone calls with u nowadays. my daddy has been stalking me like shit. i cant even look at my phone in front of him. WTH. -.-
i hope tmr will b better lar. and u know sorrie zombieee boo i didnt get to see u todayy. ROAR.so i heard there's practise tomorrow morning. i mean like wth the school field is like shit & the field track cant even use for 100 m. zzz. i was like ughh! then when are we gonna train up? well i guess i hav to teman steph there. and zombie (: i know okay u damn pro in high jump. and puh-leaseeeee! steph is zhe best. u cant train hui jun till sooooo good ;D haha. im soo mean (: <3

kay, thats about it for today i guess. im currently ordering kean yip to find the most cutest spongebob display ever cause he has a bad taste of display pictures. ;D haha woops sorrie, thats the truth ;) hehe. oh! and im watching thats' so raven! at 1.am! jo is still here (: oh yay. see yeah guys.

No comments: