Sunday, April 12, 2009

Painting Easter

i've watched...

confessions of a shopaholic. (:(:(:(:(: for this moviee..
anddd...



Dance of the Dragon. nice but slow. seriously slow.
in one day! whuhuuu. saw junee today too in 1U. :P
i took wei shan to easter service today. during the service half way we gotta go help my mummy for the hospitality. andd! i've met a cg leader in my home fellowship, i didnt know she was part of my home fellowhsip the whole time. her name's tiffany! and she doesnt know whose daughter am i. goshh! but still very interesting storiess from her (:
AND! my mummy's blueberry cheesetart just hits the spot! i hav the most luckiest mummy ever who knows how to make zhe best blueberry cheese tart. ha! i bet yours cant'!! boohoo. nah sorrie im just being mean.teeehee
oh! i'm currently painting cool lil prettiee pins for me bestiess (: hehe. and it's not that easy to paint pins :S garhh.
kay! (: that's all for today. super jealous of my brother. he had a way better weekend than me. till then. ciaooooooooo <3>



No comments: