Saturday, August 15, 2009

4 months therapy?!

i...
skipped school today!
for a really good reason i can say. the reason is because (: . my dad's not home yet. so it's just going to be my brother, mum and i. i told my brother to not get the same specs as mine. but i failed. it wasss red. hot red. so please laugh at him and said it's ugly when u see him k (: haha. xuk and i are having this lil discussion about something. it's really funny cause we seem tto hate that something very much. and we just can randomly shout in the middle of school. : Dhaha.i bet u have no idea what i just said.
i watched apocalypse yesterday. it was a really interesting movie! hahaa. i saw it with my mum. she even watched it with me (: yay! then astro played sweeney todd. and someone dont know wad movie was that. zz. anyways. went to murni for food yesterday night with bro and mum! (: my brother can't walk cause he's leg patah. quite sad actually, cause everytime something will surely happen to him. haha!

oh! out neighbour just moved in. well not really, the house is ready so i think they should be in anytime by now (: i cant wait! ill just randomly ring on the door bell and say :''hello aunty! (: ur house very nice. can i hav a look inside? ;DDDD'' haha. then she'll surely let me in! i saw a girl's room. hope she's somewhere near my age (: then it'll be super fun. haha k. ciao now.

No comments: