Sunday, August 9, 2009

6 months therapy!

i have no idea why i can't upload pictures in my blog now ): super ubberly sad.
kay, went to see amanda's swimming competition last thursday.
she wasss super good (: she represented selangor.
most of them came from sabah i think.
but still i got to see her swim! (: hahaa.
and she even warn me not to shout her name =.=
wish i could post a picture of her here.
till someone helps me with this picture prob ):

house warming yesterday.
friends came and trash my house.
zhi min and yan hui came without even telling me.
so it was kinda shocking, last minute thing.
played pictionary with dorothy and i think that was one of
the best game eveer (: hehee.
started to team with her and yee aung at first.
then after rach went off, i abandoned dor with ya and wei jian.
and i joined bobby and xuk (: plus my brother helped out a lil.
play play play, then suddenly everyone went home d ):
and it was only 11 someting.
yee aung got scholed by his brother.
woops! and yan hui's dad is my dad's friend.
how akwardness! : D haha.
slept at 1.30am something and i missed my effin ballet at 9am
i woke up at 8.57am sharp! zzz
wad a day..
i wanna post picturess!
pictures will be uploaded sooN (;
chaloooooooo

No comments: