Wednesday, April 28, 2010

i'm a superman

hey guys!
TO ALL KUNING MEMBERS!
please come to help out perkhemahan larhh ohaky!? pleasee!
texted you guys, no one showed up. pfft! C'MON!
where's the kuning spirit? ;)

been busy lately, next week is going to be worst!
cousins are coming over this weekend :) i so cannot wait!
going to rach's house tomrrow for '' sej project''
which in the end comes to horror movie! :)
haha, how aweseom is that!

IRON MAN 2 AND IPMAN 2!
i cant waittt, i prefer to see ipman 2 first!
goooo I.P man! :)
omg jaclyn, stop going to youtube!
it's been my addiction lately!
thank God i have high speed internet! ahaha!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

hey I'm Danielle, i have a class assignment and i need some help and I'm trying to get people to follow my groups blogs. We only have 12 right now. and I just wanted to know if you could follow us and check us out and have some friends check us out as well. Thank you.

Danielle said...

http://undrtone.blogspot.com/


this is my groups blog spot. please check it out

Unknown said...

zzzzz2018.6.2
mlb shop
golden state warriors jerseys
cheap ray bans
coach outlet
nike air max 95 ultra
true religion outlet
polo homme pas chère
longchamp outlet
moncler jackets
yeezy shoes