Thursday, April 1, 2010

it's raining again..

to tell the truth, i'm really sick of it. SICKOFIT. seriously! don't you realise the actions and words that you said or do? probably not, cause you don't even know how i feel. ); i'm not invisible, i hav feelings too. i jsut don't want to speak out this problem anymore. ughh.

stop acting like you care.


don't know what's up lately. edboard duty today was like 0.0 no comments. whole 6 hours standing there. what's a club with fun? accpet for CF larh, they're the best, no doubts. today's april fool. don't feel a think, i feel dead. where were you when i need you larh! ): so much to think about, i just need a break. thank God for this saturday, take me away with cousins to genting (: ahahah! i can't wait. day trip also not bad larh, mum and dad gonnaa honeymoon there haha thanks to their marriage course. -.- haha, go hav fun, i know i will.

i hear cat fighting. ;/

1 comment:

[daf-nee] said...

I.. I.. I.. *SNNNEEEZZZEEE!*
*wipe with fingers* sniffffffff!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHA!
I love you, Jac! I want huggies! *hugs* :D