Sunday, December 14, 2008

guess who?

HEY!

haha, I'm totally here to revive Jackie's blog. Its so dead. Even she admitted it. (;
anyways, what can i say here? hmmmmmmm, ummmmm, errmmmmmmmm,

well, its so noticable that i'm not jaclyn aint it? Oh and by the way, she so rub it in that she already watched Beverly hills chihuahua. Yes people, she did watch it! Like you said jackie, ROAR. I want to watch it! Its so cute. hmph.

Oh and by the way, you still dont know who i am. I'm a mystery that will reveal himself/herself later on. You have just got to wait. Be patient!

Jaclyn is so retarded, you really should be great friends with her. The first time me and my other best friend heard her shout loudly was when she was saying this exact word: 'WHAT?!'
I wouldn't say that that word brought us to be friends but yes, it brought us to be friends. Roommates what. What can we do? We were forced! haha, kidding. (: But i did learn that Jackie really like to say that word. 'what'. See how amazing she is? So awesome.

She really can listen when you have guy troubles or any troubles. Mostly like guy troubles la. But i listen to her more la. She can never stop talking. What was i thinking that you were so quiet before. pfft. hahahahaha!

Im still learning more and more and more and more about her. you may think i know her very well. Like inside and out. But with her, you can never learn TOO much. And that, i'm totally serious.

haha! I'm sorry whenever i try to put a straight face on, i laugh. :)

okay okay okay, well thats the end of it.

im awesome, you are awesome for reading my awesome post which is very awesome by the way.
oh and yes jackie, you are awesome too.

oh yeah, by the way

I
Am
JOCELYN. yay me.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye:)

No comments: