Monday, December 29, 2008

tagged by wei shan:)

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness

fact one. i like you (:
fact two. i have lame jokes all the time.
fact three. i use to think that sitting in a car too long would explode and we all die.
fact four. i use to think that everything on earth is a living thing.
fact five. i thought penguins can eat me.
fact six. i love the powerpuff girls.
fact seven. i cried cause i broke a cup. and thought the cup was dead.
fact eight. i wanted to marry my brother when i was young
fact nine. i can be very crazyy when u are (:
fact ten. i kick my dog's ass all the time
fact eleven. i thought older people were cool.
fact twelve. i like you (:
fact thirteen. i rewrite people's signature
fact fourteen. curry and bread is awesome.
fact fifteen. i use to think my bag was my only friend in school. yahhh
fact sixteen. i bite my cousins. cause i think they are delicious (:

5 person i tag is:

dorothy
ashlee
rachel
xukie
sze teng

see wei shan, i did you tag (:

No comments: