Monday, December 15, 2008


hahaha, no jaclyn i will win. I watch heroes season 3 already. and guess what jackie? this will make you scream.



I have the whole of gossip girl season 1

and volume one of season 2.

hahaha, wow. whats that sound? hmmm, maybe a ghost. screaming so loud until i can here in my room. was that you screaming jackie? hahahaha! i love stella luna shoes. its so awesome. look look look.



awesome right? haha. look again!



hahahaha done. i'm going to make you love shoes jackie. wait you already do. but not as much as me. (:

this is armani now!

PRADA!




















Im not done yet! THERE IS STILL HANDBAGS.















haha, i'll stop here before you die. heeeeee. (: haha. well, this is my last post for today in your blog.
hahaha, didnt i beat you? yes i did. and im happy! (:
hahahahahahhaa
ciaooooo!