Sunday, December 21, 2008

I want to say.. welcome home wei shan! (:
hee, she just came back from perak today.
and she has been bugging me to update her friendster profile.
i did it!! but you won't let me spam your blog. damn!

Weent to see mamamia yesterday.
it was very nice (: awesome-ness.
anywho, we bought the cd of the songs.
the songs are very addictive seriously.
the song mamamia was in my head the whole night!
and dancing queen. Lol.

dinner time we ate in this italian restaurant.
i saw a couple dating there.
and i was super curious, so i kinda stalk them for a lil while?
hehe. yaa, wad i observed is the guy's lips just wont stop moving.
and the girl was just there chilling while the guy do all the talking.
ya lar! i was lame and bored during dinner.
so observe people won't die (: heheeh

Oh yeah! dad bought a guitar today for us.
us as in me and my brother.
i hope he doesnt take it as his guitar.
cause it's our guitar! and it's our interest!
roar roar roar.

thats it for today!
pictures of christmas party will be uploaded soon (:
till then...
toodles peeps.

No comments: