Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Blame it on him.

It's the 2nd day of the holidays. And i'm sitting here on my bed blogging.

Where's the funness gone to? Rooarrr. This is not fair.

Not fair i say. hee

This holidays disaster i have to blame it on my brother.

Blame him for turning 15 this year and was born in 1993

Blame him for taking PMR examinations this year

Blame him for studying at home making me staying at home too. gosh.

Blame him for letting me suffer the whole week without shopping.

Blame him for not letting me balik kampung

Blame him for not letting my family eat peacefully on my dad's birthday.

Blame him for sleeping instead of studying today & tomorrow..

See how sad am I? Can someone help me? i'm sending my SOS dee. =(

On a holiday. whole week. no shopping. no outing. no nothing.

This sucks. GAWDD! ..

i love my hoomies, cause they care. (: this goes to all of yeah peeps.

peace out. & please help me. im dying...dying...dying

4 comments:

WS said...

tell me about it!
sometimes my bro exam I also have to stay at home!!!
bah~

other than that,
cheer up lah babes. =)
the shopping mall won't run away..
u're cousin's won't move to Germany..
and u still have ur computer! =)

little dogs rocks! said...

haha thanks babe.ly (:

szeteng said...

Darling, and he's goin' to blame on you in the futire. ;D
Cheer up jac.
ahaah.
Go Jac! =X

little dogs rocks! said...

Neeh, he aint NEVER gonna blame me. when im 15 babes, he's like 17!? arhh?