Monday, September 8, 2008

Scrappy coco :D


Hello! welcome to my life. hehs, enjoy. : D

FRIDAY

I was yee aung's slave for one day. ahaa..he didn't make good use of me though. Dont know why. he made me nod for thirty times..twenty times..fifty times yee aung! fifty!! roar. how pathetic.

Todays a Monday & im blogging on a fridayy. so i dont really remember what happened that day. ahaaa!! (: Xukie wanted to belanja us Domino's but we all ended up in kannan. Crystal & Amanda were just playing bored there. Lifeless..hahaaa. This is what happens on a friday. It kills..

SATURDAY
The rain was falling nonstop. &! it was a school day. I didn't go to school obviously. teeheee.. I was kinda lazy & i needed some sleep too! (; good excuse huh. *wink. because of my absence, i have killed Wong Xukie. I am so deeply sorry. i have killed her for boredem & loneliness. This goes to you Xukie. Ten students were absent on that day. unbelieveble. Yee aung & I was laughing when we saw the atendence on the blackboard. ha! classic 1B3. : D


SUNDAY

My ballet trial exam day! was kinda fun & my mum came along too. hehs. saw someone so familiar but dont know who. blehh. I saw that girl today by the way and she was actually a friend of mine. LOL. no wonder she look so familiar larh. ( we met outside the disiplin room) ha..
In the afternoon, I went shopping with me Mummyy & brother. whee! (: main reason is to buy my clothes uh-duh! ehee. : D shop shop shop! yayyy. In the evening, i learn football! crazzieness huh?! i have a priavte coach who teaches me football! shh. i cant tell who, its a secret. wahhaaa(; i dont even know i HAVE a personal coach. haaa! lamenesss.
MONDAY

School day again. Yee aung & kenneth was acting really retarded when i came to school..urghh. too high with coffee i think. ehee.. Crystal talked alot about ballet & I've notice shes really in to music. ahaa (: <3>

Tupid friends of mine made me soaking wet again. urghh. ill have my revenge on you people! espeacially xuk & ya. you be carefull man. wahhaaa.(; thats it for today i guess. C yah!.

No comments: