Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The pieces dont fit anymore.

Maybe this will show how i feel.

I've been twisting and turning in a space that's too small

I've been drawing the line and watching it fall

You've been closing me in , closing the space in my heart

Watching us fading and watching it all fall apar

Well I can't explain why it's not enough

Cause I gave it all to you. And if you leave me now

It's the better thing to do, It's time to surrender, It's been too long pretending

There's no use in trying When the pieces don't fit anymore.

You pulled me under so I had to give in Such a beautiful mess that's breaking my skin

Well I'll hide all the bruises;

I'll hide all the damage that's done

But I show how I'm feeling until all the feeling has gone.

5 comments:

xoxo, z.i.x.u.a.n. said...

wow. i love this poem! did you write it yourself?

WS said...

babe..
why all the anger?

szeteng said...

What's with the poem?
Your up with somethin'.
What's with it?
Cause this is not the babe I know. ;D smile baby. smile.

szeteng said...

Oh yea. Jac jac, i've change my blog name to szetengg.blogspot.com. Chill yeaa...

Rachel Foo♥ said...

awwww. what happened? ):
you were never emo.
you okay? / :