Thursday, September 4, 2008

I rolled on my Cherrie boo! With a chair!
Oh my gosh! i'm a horrible person!! arrhhh..
She cried :( Sorriee cherrie. sighh.

I got a "B" for my kokurikulum marks! A "B" for LM.
to be honest, i didn't attend the meetings at all. ssshh.
Eheee, Poor xukie, got 0/100 for QM. tsk tsk. : (
On the other hand, yee aung & liyin was extremely pist for me havin a "B"
Oh ppfT! you cant blame me for getting "B" okay?!
Thats it for today i think. nothing much (:
Looking forward for another tomorrow.
P/S: JB <3> &&&&&&&&&& Sorry cherrie :(
Sayonaraaa .

6 comments:

xoxo, z.i.x.u.a.n. said...

just wanted to say that although I'm not pissed at you, I just wanna know HOW THE HELL DID THEY COUNT THE MARKS ANYWAY?!!!!!!! thank you for listening... reading, whatever.

little dogs rocks! said...

ahaaa. i dont know lAR. ishh. u got an A for yeah KH wah : D

EverythingI'mNot♥ said...

Omg, you blog! xD

Know who I am? ;)

little dogs rocks! said...

uh no, sorriie babe. (:

EverythingI'mNot♥ said...

Lolzers, I'm Anjolene! You didn't check out my blog, didn't you? My name's already plastered! Haha, anyway, wanna exchange links? :)

NegativeLing said...

Hey gal~
Do u know who am I??