Thursday, September 11, 2008

Childish & happy.


I feel childish & happy again. Oh no! whats wrong with me. Today i had a dream that i can fly. whee! (: lol. it was kinda fun at least now i know how does it feel to fly in your dreams aye.Came back from school, i saw tarzan the movie. oh my gosh i was like so childish. i felt like a small lil girl from kindergarden again. hahaa. the best part was in school. hyper-ish Xukie & yee aung was acting retard & Xukie kept nagging me to make her childish cause its her 'childish moment' .Haha, so what can i do? play along with her like dumbos. Ditch English & chinese period.Dont get a word what teacher was saying cause we were too busy messing with Kenneth. he was so blur! :D Xukie spoiled our ears & destroyed peace in our area. She put teacher's microphone thingy on my table..oh gosh, now she's taking revenge on me i think. ishh..at least im not the only one who suffer. rite yee aung?! : D Xukie you always get high in chinese periods babes..idk whats wrong with you. hehs..bought some ubberly cool stuff from the pusat sumber pameran thingy.& I drew prettie lil stuff on em'. hehs. :) ohOH!! i met four friends today. oh wait no, five friends, including that girl who cut people's hair. (stay away from her) =Dorothy Cheng Chia Huey. thats it for today peeps. C yahh.:D
AEI<3u.

1 comment:

WS said...

justin's died in school? LOL