Saturday, October 4, 2008

The end.

Hey peeps, today's the end of the raya week, which means school resumes tomorrow.
Sighh, nomore sleeping late till midnight. No more nap time in the afternoons.
Well, look on the bright side, at least i still have my peeps in school to play with. (: haha
Next friday is the day. dont ask..
I wished i could be better like be my best and just take the exam?
I thought i was strong? but i feel scared and worried at the same time.
Yeahh, im looking forward for next friday, but im scared.
Scared that ill not able to do my best..sighh.
He's a man by the way. which makes me freak out more.
I hope i could just get a M? but a D is so much better (:
I'll just try and be the very best i can be.
so peeps! wish me luck =) xoxo. peace out.

2 comments:

szeteng said...

what about friday?
I though exam is on thursday?
...==

little dogs rocks! said...

haha. u dont wanna know (: thursday and friday lar. haha