Sunday, October 5, 2008

Thunder thunder.

Five minutes to midnight! Oh shiat, i hate silly willie. Eww..Jonas brothers? boleh tahan lar. Ne-yo closer is awesome-ness.(Chris brown better, even though ne-yo writes his own song.ughh. ) what else hmm. Rihanna disturbia, Sien dee. sorriiee! On top of the world is just freakingly boom me out of this world. Paramore me lovee!! Paris hilton? new song? never heard of. hee.James Morrison? just marry me!=D..I need new songs! please save me for lack of music in my life. i could die because of that. thank you.
1.What? I just feel like blogging all the songs out i'm hearing now on the FM. I blame this to yee aung, for asking me to teman him to chat and left me till midnight cause i cant sleep dee. ishh! haha (: Oh yeahh. Wish you all the best for LOW YEE AUNG =D ask him...Muffins for Melvin
2. Rach, we need to make that plan of us come true. (: remember to write down all the names of our hoomies & get all the facial mask, Creams , nail polish & pillow cases out dearest (:
3. KENNETH SOO CHUN ONN (noob) heehee. Your dead in another 11 hours. Bring out the ice-creams & Muffins with cream. We're gonna stab you first. heee..
4. Dorothy. Where are you? =( & Sze teng. sorry for everything. =/ oh yeah and never talk to WONG FOOK JIAN at midnight when ur stomach is Hungry. never...*wink.
5. This goes to all my form three friends. wishing them best wishes their for PMR exams next week (: hee hee. Including my brotha. eeks. Oh yeah. we found a lil kitten on my brother's window todayy. a small lil kitten with a huge fierce mother. eek. but it was this small. THIS SMALL. on top of my house roof somemore. sakit hati lar..=( ill save that lil kitten one day! mwahaha.
Oh. The script. Yesh yesh (: awesome. &? Daughtry. hmm. heard some of his songs are nice only. Others in his album are not. idk.. thats all..xoxo

No comments: