Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tagged by weishan

1) What's your ambition?
Famous Ballerina

2.) Who is more important to you?Friends or Boy/Girlfriend?
can i say all? heehee.

3) How often do you think of committing suicide?
never.

4) Do you think you have enough confidence?
I think so. (isnt't that confidence enough)

5) How many babies you want?
16 =D

6) Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
yea

7) What is your goal for this year?
Trash my wei shan, Manyi, rachel, jocelyn and dorothy's house.

8) Do you believe in eternity love?
yup.

9) What's a perfect boyfriend like to you?
caring, always be there for me, protective, sweet, gentlement.

10) What feeling do you love the most?
the feeling of torturing my brother. heh

11) Domokun or Doraemon ?
Doraemon?

12) Is there anything you want to tell the ppl you hate?
uh i dont hate anyone.

13) Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
yesh

14) What does 'flying' means to you?
bird flying. =D

15) What do you crave for the most currently?
James morrison sings to me

16) Who's your crush?
=)

17) Describe the person who tagged you in 5 ways:
My best friend, cute, adorable, crazy, sweetaholic.(mentos)

18) Whats the meaning of life to you?
life is precious.

19) What will you become in another 10 years to come?
a woman

20) Do you believe in true friend.
duh

1 comment:

WS said...

you try trashing my house lah