Thursday, October 30, 2008

I...
I don't...
I dont't like..
I dont't like kenneth soo..

Haha.Only for one day lar for your info. He bullied me five times today. He's sooo mean! Roar.. i swear i could stuff a whole hamburger in his mouth for what he said todayy. ggrr..sweet revenge on you kenneth. better watch out. O.o

Word of the day....

''POUCH''
amanda keeps on saying that word pauch. gosh.
like '' Hey pouch!...'' or..'' pouch me!! whee '' she's drunk today. can't blame her for that.
Sze teng didn't came to school today. She's a lazie asss. my boo. *wink mwahahaa =)
damn dorothy cheng for transfering school next year. she said it's better in home schooling than public school for her. ppffttt! babeee dont gooooooooooo. ill miss you so harddddddddd. =*(

2 comments:

szeteng said...

I'm gonna miss doro, so much.
So, make sure you don't leave too yea. Take time to digest this bad news. I don't think I can even take it. T.T

szeteng said...

And uhhhh! Oh! I was sick okay! Ahahahha! Not like some girl went off shoppin and skipped schhoool! Hahaha. But seriusly, it's borin in school, talk talk talk in class everyday. Haha! Hols are just around the corner jac. 5 more days of school is too long, hope time past faster just a little bit for this 5 days.