Thursday, October 9, 2008

Exam +

Okayy. calculate this. Exam + exam =??? ;D
that was just something that i hav to know. two exams at one day. which one should i be more worried about? schools? or my dance? tecnically, im more worried for my dance. haaaaa..Maths paper yesterday, it was hard. Luckily Dorothy & Yee Aung thought me some maths the day before exams. --> D(o)r(k) square. huhh. see if you can get it cause i cant at first! haha..get me? ishh. nevermind. we were such nerds.heehee..
Today Today today..gosh, im so nervous! & im suppose to be prepared dee but i dont think i am! HOW? (eat more chocolate) chill..people take 1 year, i take four months. =S Sigh. how am i not suppose to not get worried. Its still the same road im going. I still have to take both exams today so wish me luck peeps (; somemore today LM duty in school. & Im not involved! heeheee. Who knows mayb when i reached school some awesomely kind person would tell me all the answers that came out in the paper today. HAHA (; classicx.

No comments: