Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Shoe Mania

SHOESSSSS!! omigosh. i think im obsessed or something. Smack me hard someone! (: Isn't that the most adorable & Cutest shoe ever?! that shoe is so a =D for me. It has awesome colour, cute Blue-ish ribbons in the front & its comfortable. And it has my size to fit in my huge foot =D yay! Oh & its cheap too. why do i sound like i'm promoting this adorable cute shoe of mine? Anyone wanna buy? got more colours too. oh & i aint selling mine to you. Got get one urself. haha. Dont estimate the power of a cute SHOEEEEEESS=DDD

Thats cheerriee. I'm just bored. (: Go SHOESSSS =D Not only for awesomely cute shoes laR. Go accesories & all also. cause they Rawk. I got Purple mix nail colour. wuhuuu.! =D OverALL: Yay shopping =D
''Enlarge the place of your tent, and let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings; do not spare; lengthen your cords, and strengthen your stakes.'' ~Isaiah 54:2

4 comments:

crys-leavethepastbehind said...

haha...is tat ur doggie?
hw's ur hols going on?
ohya!!!u're taggeddddd!!

szeteng said...

Nice shooes.
Where you get them from?

ByTheWay, i've lost PRETTY.
And it's gone forever!
I don't knwo what to do.
I can't focus.
HELP!

little dogs rocks! said...

cryztal: haha (: sorry i dont know how to be tagged or tagged someone, u got to teach me =D sze teng; U LOST pretty? i dont get u

szeteng said...

I lost my phoone!